Sunday 4 January 2009

"Menggambar Dengan Cinta" (Draw with love)


I like drawing very much..
n i can't stop it..heee
I like to make own and new character
I mix watercolour and drawing pen

I wanna explore all thing what i imagine about my daily life. Especially about the relationship between two kind of people which called love. Love can be something important in life if there are knowing each other, tace care all the things, all the way and all the time.
In this below there are many of my drawing which talk about love
I express my emotion on the paper with colours


Kubawa bunga ini untukmu
Tak sekedar surat
"Nih Aku Payungin.."
Terbang dengan hatiku

1 comment:

  1. hi,.. kebetulan lewat..
    lucu sekali sih Yanu..
    (sok kenal -gpp lah ya,..kan kita satu almamater-..)

    ReplyDelete